Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Christmas Trees and Pillows

These past few weeks have been just crazy for us at Woven Home.  The month of November was spent creating inventory for the Winter Market, held the weekend prior to Thanksgiving.  Then at the Winter Market we were asked to bring our Christmas pillows, and accessories to a smaller home market here in Lynchburg.  So these past few weeks have just seemed to fly past us.  (and somewhere in there was Thanksgiving too!)  Now that all of the markets are over,.... or at least until the spring, I thought I would take a moment to show you a couple of the items that we created for these shows.  I hope you like them as much as we do.
Small table trees are everywhere this year.  I have seen them advertised at Potterybarn, Crate and Barrel, and Anthropology.  They are a great addition to your holiday decor.  So we decided to create a couple of our own.  What do you think?  Moving from right to left.  White crochet tree, large pine cone trees, in the far back, an antique sheet music tree then followed by crochet tree, and pine cone tree.  I love these trees grouped together on a table or mantel.  In the next few days I will post a tutorial on the sheet music tree.   Do you see the pillows peaking thru?  Those went to the market too....
I love the "JOY" pillow.  We also made a "PEACE" pillow and a "NOEL" pillow in this size.  The pillow front is on a canvas fabric with a silky embroyery thread.  The back of the pillow is a cream velvet.  They are so simple, and I think they look great in any decor. I can't decide which one is my favorite.   In addition to the pillows and trees we had barnwood signs, woven purses, lavender saches, tassels, and wreaths in all shapes and sizes.  I will try to post more pictures in the next few days.  I hope you enjoyed the small sampling of our products.  I would love to hear from you what you think.....here is one last image from this photo shoot, and I know this image is my favorite.
Love,
Rebekah @Woven Home

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blog Design by Sweet Simplicity