Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Memorial Day at Black Dog

 This will be my last post before I meet my baby girl.  My due date is tomorrow, so today I thought I would tie up a few loose ends at Black Dog, and bring in a few patriotic items for the holiday weekend.
 
 
 
Thankfully I have my mother and sister in town, so they did all the heavy lifting.    Here are a few pictures of our new products.
 
 
Patriotic Pennants $9
Assorted Vintage Apothecary Bottles $4-8
Coral Pillows $48
Picnic Basket $42
 
 
Red, white and blue assorted pillows with down inserts $48 each.
 
 
Indoor and Outdoor Fabrics $10/yard
 
 
 
Burlap Table Runner $32
 
 
 
 Pillow Covers $28
 
 
Chalkboard $38
Vintage Flags $20-35
 
Happy Memorial Day Weekend! Check out Salvage Dawgs, the new season airs June 1 @ 11 pm on the DIY network. 
 
Rebekah
 
ps Don't you love Kandi's new door!  Talk about fun!
 

1 comment:

  1. she just need a comfortable stuff for herself as well as for his upcoming generation.
    Internet based Beds Company

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blog Design by Sweet Simplicity