Monday, May 13, 2013

Family Photos

I have always had the dream of being one of those skinny pregnant women.  You know the type, the ones that have a little basketball in their belly and that is it....the rest of their body's show no signs of bloating or pudge...yep well I guess I am going to have to let that dream go.....with all three of my pregnancies I blew up!  In fact I am so pregnant all over this time that when my sweet and very talented cousin who owns Krista Joy Photography asked to take family photos this spring I said no!  Absolutely not!  I am way too big to be photographed.  So we compromised, and I have to say I am so happy she won.   Here are a few of my favorite pregnancy photos.





And my baby boys....





I am so happy we went ahead and had Krista take family photos this spring.  If you are local here in Lynchburg, she will be scheduling a day to take newborn pictures in a couple weeks. (Yay!) So message me at Woven Home on Facebook and I will keep you posted on the date. She charges $150 for an hour session, and a disk of edited photos.

Rebekah 

2 comments:

  1. Just beautiful, you, the boys, and the photos! Stunning!!! Blessings to you all.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the photos! The colors and light is well defined. That’s the beauty of being pregnant I guess. You get bloated; you’ll lose your waist and perfect figure. I just hope our children will appreciate someday all our sacrifices and pains during our pregnancy. Have a happy and bubbly week. God Bless!

    Our Webblog http://online-phd-uk.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blog Design by Sweet Simplicity