Tuesday, November 6, 2012

GO VOTE



It seems like our generation can tend to be disconnected from politics or feel their vote doesn't matter.  IT DOES!!  I won't put my political opinions on this blog but I will implore you to GO VOTE TODAY! 

My house kind of has the opposite problem and my husband has been out working the poles since 6:15 a.m. He believes in his candidate and has done (TONS) of research.  It makes me proud of him.

I stood in line with both of my kids for 45 minutes to vote.  They had fun.  We brought lots of Halloween candy with us and I bribed them with McDonald's if they were good.  Hey... it is America!  :-) 
 
Here is a link to find your polling place.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blog Design by Sweet Simplicity