Friday, September 28, 2012

Finder's Keepers Fall Sale

Last week was an absolute blast!  Woven Home participated in the Fall Finders Keeper's Sale.  I have finally caught up from being gone almost a week. So today I wanted to share with you some of the fun fall items we made and sold last week. 


 
A friend of ours bought this amazing table Janet and Wendy painted.  But before she did Kandi and I had a fun time creating this tablescape. 


 
Placemats, vintage apothocary bottles and wood beverage signs were a few of my favorite things at the sale.
 
 
For those of you that know me, you know I am from Wisconsin.  So when Kandi said we should make "Happy Fall Y'all" pillows I giggle myself silly.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Hope you enjoyed the pictures!  Hope to see you at our next show.
 
Thanks!
 
Rebekah

4 comments:

  1. Love your table vignette! I'll bet that you two sold lots and lots at the sale.

    My husband went to college in Madison. He still misses Wisconsin.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Paula! I miss Wisconsin too! Especially in the summer.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blog Design by Sweet Simplicity