Sunday, December 18, 2011

It is a mercury glass christmas in Lynchburg

It has been a crazy couple of weeks; 3 of my family members have been to the doctor for vayring ailments, the compressors in my heat pump, and my refrigerator died, two of my faucets are not working, and my back door is on the fritz (permanently locked)!  I feel like I barely have had a chance to breathe, let alone decorate for the holidays.  Lucky for me my energetic mother came for a visit, and has decided to extend her stay until we are all on the mend.  While I have been sitting in my chair (trying to rest), she has cleaned out my pantry, reorganized my storage room, blown all of the leaves off my decks, pulled out my christmas decorations, and last but not least she has made a couple of my favorite meals.  Although sitting in my chair is not where I want to be, it has not been that bad either.  Before all this crazyness here is a house I helped decorate for the holidays....




My friend Karen Covey has a Christmas Open house every year.  She invites several local artist/businesses to sell their products.  This year she asked me to decorate her livingroom, and bring a few of my Christmas pillows.  She has such a beautiful traditional home, I wanted to bring decorations to her home that would complement her space, but also give an unexpected twist.
Vintage Linen "Love"pillow, and Vintage Apron Christmas Tree Pillow


Mercury Glass Christmas Trees with fresh greenery


I wish you a very Merry, and Healthy Christmas!
Rebekah















No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blog Design by Sweet Simplicity