Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Beautiful Mantels via Pinterest

I love Pinterest; but I especially love it this time of year.  If you have not become a member of this amazing site, do it soon.  (www.pinterest.com)  Pinterest allows you to "pin" any image that is on the web to a board.  Allowing you to create online inspiration boards.  Pick a topic, and start finding pictures.  It is great because you don't have to remember a million different websites.  Just one; all your ideas, in one place).  But I will warn you, it is addictive. 

 Here are a few of my favorite Christmas inspired mantels.
picture from Pinterest

 Picture from Pinterest, Simple Evergreens

Traditional Home, via Pinterst

My Mantel
 Aren't these mantels gorgeous!  My husband was teasing me earlier tonight that I could look at Pinterest all day long, and not be bored, and I think he is right.  The last picture is a shot of one of my mantels.  As I said in my last post I have been feeling a bit under the weather so I am sorry I have not posted my other mantels for you.


I hope to see your mantels on Pinterest soon!
love,
Rebekah

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blog Design by Sweet Simplicity