Saturday, September 8, 2012

College Pillows



Last night was "Get Downtown" Lynchburg.  A festival encouraging locals to get downtown and support local businesses.  I wish I could have been there, but my hubby is still out of town on business, so I was "get home" with the kiddos instead. 

Earlier in the day I dropped off UVA and VT pillows at Urban Merchant and Michelle said..."it would be nice if we had all of the local colleges for tonight's festival..." 

So here you go Michelle.  Not only did Urban Merchant have UVA and VT pillows last night, we added RC (Randolph College/Roanoke College) LC (Lynchburg College) LU (Liberty University)and SBC (Sweet Briar College).




Sorry about the photos, on a whim I snapped a few pics with my iPhone as I was leaving the store.  But I think you get the idea.  :)

We used a neutral linen and embroidered with a creamy white thread. (maximum versatility)  If you are looking for your schools logo, font, or colors, I am sorry to disappoint you, cause you won't find it on these pillows. (Licensing!)  Our goal in creating these pillows is to convey a school's letters in a timeless and elegant way...therefore allowing the decorator of the home to say..."hmmm I think my football watching fanatic would enjoy a pillow supporting our school, and look it actually goes with my decor!"

If we have not gotten to your schools letters, send us an email.  We would be happy to make one for you.  Pillow covers retail for $45 or for $65 with a down insert.  Currently available at Urban Merchant downtown Lynchburg, and will be available at Finder's Keepers September Sale.  As always, you can order them directly from us here at wovenhome@hotmail.com.  Just email us your school and we will get it shipped out to you ASAP!

 
Rebekah & Kandi

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blog Design by Sweet Simplicity