Friday, September 9, 2011

It's in the air!

It's in the air... fall that is!  It was a perfect 51 degrees here in North Carolina this morning with a high of 75 on the way!  I am even already beginning to see some leaves drop!  Pure craziness around here has kept me from blogging, but to repeat a text I sent to Rebekah this week, "I, Kandi Hendricks, do so solemnly swear to get back to blogging, ASAP!!" 

If you didn't catch it from the beginning this is my most favorite time of year!  I love every season change actually, but this one is the best.  Crisp air, changing leaves, Halloween, Thanksgiving... well, then you know whats next... am I the only one already thinking about my Christmas tree(s)?!?  I digress...

Rebekah hosted an amazing 80th birthday weekend for her lovely Grandma Gloria. And in true Rebekah fashion not only was the food amazing and beautiful but every detail was attended too. Just check out this fall inspire table scape and you'll see what I mean.



I love everything about this table scape!  I love the nod to fall with pumpkins but the all white scheme kept it from becoming overwhelmingly fall... the party was September 1st after all.  To me, it is 100% perfect, and the love she has for her Gramdmother is highlited in the details and effort putting into making this occassion beautiful and special for her!

The pumpkins were from Potter Barn. The Mercury glass votives, flower containers, wicker balls, and birds are from Micheals.

The most precious part is the see the kids table set by her 5 year old son! See... they are learning from us...good, useful, life skills!!

 
Happy 80th Birthday Gramdma Gloria and here is to many many more!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blog Design by Sweet Simplicity